- Possess diverse areas of expertise.
- On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Take service vehicles home at the end of the day to speed up response time in after hours emergencies.
- Receive ongoing training in job safety & accident prevention.
- Trained & required to follow through with paperwork in the process of completing work orders.
- Always in company uniform, maintaining a neat, professional appearance at all times.
LPM Services, Inc. takes job safety seriously. We are ‘liability conscious’ at all times.
- All technicians are Loss Prevention System (LPS) trained.
- Ongoing LPS training to keep up with current safety trends & OSHA requirements.
- Many techs also have received American Petroleum Institute (API) advanced safety training.
- All techs are issued safety manuals, safety goggles, gloves, safety vests, safety cones, and ear protection.
- All service vehicles have first aid kits & fire extinguishers.
Our Office Staff
- Our customer service representatives are trained in dispatching work orders in a timely, efficient manner.
- We maintain a detailed tracking system for updating the status on open jobs.
- We ensure all lines of communication are kept open every step of the way.
- We invoice in a timely manner, & customize our invoicing to meet each client’s specific billing requirements.